Hi Friends, In April 2012 I created a Facebook Page and decided to fully activate it a month later. Then I created a Twitter Account about two months ago. For me, the creation of the Page has been a great thing, as it constantly reminds me of my responsibility to share my skills and things … Continue reading
Are you familiar with the guy? Well, of course you know him. He’s the guy who taught Britney Spears how to dance the internationally famous ‘Gangnam Style’ in Ellen De Generes Show. Yes, he’s Park-Jae Sang, notably known as Psy. He’s the singer whose video has just recently broken the Guinness Book World of Records … Continue reading
* * * My words are the ink of love I write what You want me to write I can only be what You want me to be I am a pen in the grace of Your Hands * Love is the story That has spurred from morning’s first light Until evening’s last stars That’s … Continue reading
* * * Once, high above a pasture, where a sheep and a lamb were grazing, an eagle was circling and gazing hungrily down upon the lamb. And as he was about to descend and seize his prey, another eagle appeared and hovered above the sheep and her young with the same hungry intent. Then … Continue reading
* * * “Are you going to kill me?” abruptly she asked when I came with a knife in my right hand. “If I have to,” I replied with a grin, finding my way to get closer to her. She raised her eyebrows, trembling in fear. She must have been thinking that this lovely evening could be … Continue reading
* * * Every truth finds its undeniable existence only in a writer’s imagination. Imagination, not intelligence, is the governing power of creative writing.
* * * Me: (11: 24 AM) Yeah, I’ll bring the plates. Her: (11: 25 AM) Thanks, I appreciate it. Anything you’d like to bring? Me: (11:28 AM) Yeah, I’ll bring Nasi Goreng. Been sometime since the last time I cooked one. You? Her: (11:28 AM) Ah, I’ll bake some cake. Me: (11: 29 AM) … Continue reading